Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome to the New Home

Apparently my previous blog was destroyed by MS when I parted ways.
So here I am, again
Ready to let everyone know my thoughts on training, the industry, the presentations of others and share all this with anyone who wants to read it.
Currently I am working on putting together a couple of curriculum items for a new series of training that I think will hit a major gap in what is out there today.
More on this soon as I get it copyright protected.

1 comment:

  1. Well, aint' that special...

    NEWS FLASH....THIS JUST IN....
    MS LEARNING STEPS IN IT BIG TIME!

    Sorry to hear that Bill. Keep in touch -and when you come out to Portland, let's coordinate so you can present at the Oregon SQL -developers user group.

    Arnie

    ReplyDelete